A same game parlay (SGP) is a single bet that combines multiple outcomes from the same game and is dependent on all of those outcomes winning. Games that support SGP will have a +SGP logo next to every game card.
To make bets with SGP:
- Log into Sportsbook via app, mobile web, or desktop/laptop.
- Locate a game with +SGP and select the game.
- On the Event tab or game page, toggle On for Same Game Parlay.
- Make your picks and tap Add To Bet Slip.
- SGP is available only for pre-match bets.
- SGP bets can't be parlayed with other bets.
- Cashout isn't supported.
- To receive bet odds, at least two (2) legs of the parlay must be selected.
Settlement of these bets will be based on the following criteria:
- If an SGP contains no losing selections and a selection is settled as void or push then the whole bet will be settled as void.
- In the case that a market is a tie and no tie selection is offered for betting, then the SGP will be settled as lost.
- Further settlement rules for SGP are listed within their relevant sports specific sections. All sports specific rules also apply to SGPs unless there is a conflict with those rules and the SGP rules. In those cases, the SGP rules prevail.