The option to set a cool off period is part of DraftKings' commitment to responsible gaming and helping customers control how and when they use DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino.
Learn more about:
- Cool off period duration
- What happens during the cool off period
- Frequently asked questions about the cool off period
Cool down durations:
- 3 Days
- 4 Days
- 5 Days
- 6 Days
- 1 Week
- 2 Weeks
- 3 Weeks
- 4 Weeks
Note: Not all options are offered in all jurisdictions. You’ll see all options defined by your jurisdiction when setting the cool off period.
During the cool down period:
- You can't log into your DraftKings account.
- You can't deposit or withdraw funds.
- You can't enter daily fantasy sports contests.
- You can't make any sports wagers.
- You can't play in any casino games.
- You can't transact in the marketplace.
- Existing entries and wagers will remain live however you won't be able to make any changes.
Frequently asked questions
Who can set a cool off period?
Any DraftKings account holder can set a cool off period from Sportsbook or Casino.
How can I set a cool off period?
Learn more about how to set a cool off period.
What happens to the funds in my DraftKings account while I'm in the cool off period?
Any funds deposited into DraftKings will remain in your account for the future. If you'd like to withdraw funds during a cool off period, please contact our Customer Support team for assistance.
What happens after the cool off period ends?
After the cool off period, your account will be fully accessible.
Can I limit my access to DraftKings for a longer period of time?
If you'd like to take a longer break from DraftKings, you can self-exclude.
Can I limit my DraftKings use in other ways?
There are a variety of ways you can manage your use of DraftKings. Learn more about the player limits available to you.
Can I end my cool off period early?
Once a cool off period is set, DraftKings isn’t permitted to shorten that period.