There are a few common scenarios customers experience when trying to recover login details:
- If you know the email address you used to register your account, but have forgotten your password, you can quickly and easily reset your password.
- If you’re not sure what email address was used to register, or you’ve lost access to the email address, our Customer Support team will be happy to help you recover or update your email address on file.
- If your password verification code is going to a phone number you no longer have access to, our Customer Support team can help you update your phone number on file.
- If you’ve gotten a duplicate account message and you’re not sure which account is correct, our Customer Support team can help you log into the correct account and disable the duplicate.
- If you’ve accidentally started different accounts for each DraftKings product, our Customer Support team can help you disable duplicate accounts for a seamless single login experience.
- If you've been locked out of your account, learn more about what you can do if your account is locked.