- Website browser requirements
- Website screen resolution
- Website general troubleshooting
- Mobile app requirements
- Visual impairments
At any time if you require help, please Contact Us so that we can offer additional assistance.
Website - Browser Requirements
DraftKings supports the latest browsers. Please download or update your browser to get the best DraftKings experience. We recommend using the latest version of these browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
Website - Optimal screen resolution for use of Sportsbook & Casino
For optimal use of the Sportsbook, please ensure your screen resolution is set to 1024 x 768 or above.
Website - General Troubleshooting
If you are having trouble with the DraftKings website follow these steps:
- Check that your pop-up blocker is disabled
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of your browser
- Remember you have to be logged in to use some products
- Check that your firewall is enabled
If you're still having problems, our customer service staff may be able to help you further. Contact Us and be ready to give us as much of the following information as you can:
- Your username
- Operating System
- Error descriptions with a screenshot if possible
- How many times you have encountered this problem
- Do you have firewall? If yes, which one? Have you attempted to disable the firewall first?
Mobile App Requirements
Due to location services requirements, DraftKings Sportsbook and DraftKings Casino are not available via web on a Mobile Device. To play Sportsbook on a Mobile Device, you must download the DraftKings Sportsbook App. To play Casino on a Mobile Device, you must download the DraftKings Casino App.
Note for those on Android:
To install the apps you need to allow 'Unknown sources' on your device.
- Go to 'Settings'
- Choose 'Security' (or 'Apps' for some devices)
- Check the 'Unknown sources' box
- Download the DraftKings Casino app for WV here
- Once you've installed the app, you can once again disallow 'Unknown sources' in your security settings
If you have any difficulty in viewing the pages on our website due to a visual impairment, please Contact Us. We have lots of experience providing guidance for our customers on how to optimize their workflow to address visual impairment issues.