- Uploading lineups with CSV files
- How do I mass upload lineups?
- How do I bulk edit my lineups by uploading a CSV file?
- Important CSV notes
Uploading lineups with CSV files
Manually entering 150 lineups into a contest one by one is time consuming and prone to errors, that is why we offer the ability to upload lineups in a CSV (Comma-Separated Values) document.
This "power user" feature designed for active Daily Fantasy players allows you to compile all of your lineups in a spreadsheet, export the file as .CSV, and then upload all of the lineups at the same time using a web browser on your desktop device.
How do I mass upload lineups?
- Select the Lineups tab in the Daily Fantasy lobby, or visit https://www.draftkings.com/lineup
- Click the 'Upload Lineups' button
- Under the Download Template column, select a sport, contest format, and start time.
- Click the button to download the CSV template
- Open the CSV template file in a spreadsheet application such as Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, or Apple Numbers.
- Fill out the template with your lineups. Please note that you cannot exceed 500 lineups in a single CSV file, and each file you upload must contain players from only one template
- Export the spreadsheet file as .CSV to your computer.
- Upload the saved file by clicking the Upload CSV button.
- Once the uploaded lineups are processed, a notice will appear to inform you that your uploaded lineups will be compatible with contests for the selected sports, and the start time for Draft Group.
How do I bulk edit my lineups by uploading a CSV file?
You can edit existing lineups by uploading changes to the CSV file. For fastest processing, only include entries that have been changed in your file.
- From the My Lineups page, select 'Edit Entries'
- Using a spreadsheet to edit the CSV file previously created above, edit the lineups. We suggest you delete any lineups from the CSV that remain unchanged to expedite processing.
- On the right hand side of the Edit Entries page, select the Upload CSV button.
Important CSV notes
- The CSV upload option is only available for desktop devices.
- Do not exceed 500 lineups in a single CSV file.
- Each file you upload must contain players from only one template.