Important things to keep in mind as you deposit:
- DraftKings encourages you to play responsibly, and allows you to set daily, weekly or monthly limits on the amount you deposit into your account.
- Deposits must be made with a payment method that is registered in your name.
- Deposits made for one product may not be available for use on another product.
- Payment processors have discretion to approve or deny deposits on DraftKings.
- Deposit method availability is subject to regulatory approval and vendor licensing, which may vary based on your jurisdiction
Accepted deposit methods:
Deposit methods vary by jurisdiction and not every payment method listed below will be available in all jurisdictions. In jurisdictions where allowed, DraftKings accepts the following payment methods:
Details on each deposit method*:
Daily Fantasy Sports &
|Yes, via login with most major banking institutions.||Not Available|
|Credit and debit cards||Yes, via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.||Yes, via Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.|
Electronic gift cards
|Yes, via verified associated bank account or PayPal balance.||Yes, via verified associated bank account or PayPal balance.|
|DraftKings gift card||Not available.||Not available.|
|Play+ prepaid card||Not available.||Not available.|
|Cash||Not available.||Not available.|
|VIP preferred e-check||Not available.||Not available.|
|Wire transfer||Not available.||Not available.|
- Online banking (recommended): Select Online banking from the deposit screen, and enter your banking login details to connect your bank account to DraftKings.
- Credit card: Select Debit or Credit from the deposit screen and enter your credit card details.
- American Express doesn't support deposits to Sportsbook or Casino.
- Debit card: Select Debit or Credit from the deposit screen and enter your debit card details.
- PayPal: Select PayPal on the deposit screen, and enter your login details to connect your PayPal account to DraftKings.
- Business accounts can't be used for deposit.
- Learn more about depositing with PayPal.
*Deposit methods vary by jurisdiction and not every payment method listed above will be available in all jurisdictions.
Learn how to make a deposit for: