If you have a complaint with DraftKings, please review the following:
DraftKings Internal Complaints Procedure:
- If you are unhappy about any aspect of our services, we encourage you to raise a complaint as soon as possible and, in any event, within six months of the date of the incident.
- If you have a complaint about any aspect of our services, please contact The DraftKings Customer Support Team by emailing email@example.com with a description of the issue.
- We accept customer complaints via email or raised by Twitter (@dkassist) and via live chat.
- When making a complaint, please provide us with as much detail as possible about what has caused your complaint so that we can consider your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please ensure you state your username or are reaching out with the email your account is associated with, as well as the date on which the incident took place.
- We will provide you with an acknowledgement of your complaint within 24 hours.
- We will provide you with a copy of our Complaints Policy to you on request.
- Complaints are provided to the Customer Experience Management Team (CEMT) as soon as possible. The CEMT will investigate the complaint and provide an initial response within 72 hours.
- If an investigation cannot be resolved at this point, the complaint will be escalated to senior management, which aims to close all complaints within 10 working days, there are times where this is not possible. Should an extension be required in this regard, this will not be longer than 8 weeks, in line with regulatory obligations.
- If, within the eight weeks from the date on which we receive the complaint, we have been unable to resolve the complaint, the complaint process has ended without resolution or we have reached a deadlock with you, we will write to you to explain the final decision, that this is the end of our complaints process and how to escalate your complaint to an ADR entity if you wish to do so.
- Our final response represents the final stage of our internal complaints procedure.
Unresolved Complaints Referral:
- Our final response will provide you with details of how you can refer your complaint to an external independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider for adjudication unless your complaint relates to a matter unconnected to the gambling services we provide (for example, if your complaint relates to the types of product we offer). We call these types of complaints "non-gambling related complaints". We will deal with all non-gambling related complaints internally as these are not appropriate for referral to our ADR provider.
- There is no charge to you for referring your unresolved complaint to our ADR provider. The ADR provider is able to consider all unresolved complaints relating to the outcome of your gambling transaction including account management issues, matters relating to your ability to withdraw funds or winnings, the application of bonus offers and our terms and conditions.
- We have made arrangements for our customers to refer their unresolved complaints to the following independent ADR provider : IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service)
- Telephone: 020 7347 5883;
- Address: PO Box 62639, London, EC3P 3AS;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.ibas-uk.com
The adjudication form can be found here.
To register a complaint with IBAS, please register an account with IBAS, once your account has been verified, select MAKE A CLAIM from the CONSUMERS menu above. When you complete an online or written adjudication form, IBAS will ask you to explain:
- What you did, when and how you did it
- What you expected the outcome to be
- Why you expected that outcome
- What the actual outcome was
- Why you were told that was the case
More information on IBAS can be found here.
- If you request to use an ADR provider other than the one named above, we may agree to use such ADR provider but please note if your chosen ADR provider is not approved by the UKGC, there are risks associated with using an unapproved ADR provider. For example, unapproved providers are not bound by the requirements of the ADR regulations, which require them to act in a fair, transparent and open manner. You may use our named approved ADR provider even if you have already used an unapproved ADR provider.
- We aim to respond to requests for information about disputes from the ADR provider in full within 10 working days of receiving the request.
- We are required to keep a record of all customer complaints and disputes.
- This Complaints Policy does not restrict your right to bring proceedings against us in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Please review the full Complaints and Disputes Policy, attached.