Casino Leaderboards provide players with an opportunity to receive prizes based on points accumulated from their eligible casino wagers over a given period of time. DraftKings offers many variations of these leaderboards. Select from the dropdowns below for more information:
Max Out Leaderboards
- The points earned are equal to your biggest net win on a single transaction:
- For example, if you bet $20 and win $100, you earn 80 points. To get more points, you must achieve a single win greater than $80!
Money Multiplier Leaderboards
- The points you earn are determined by calculating your winnings from a wager divided by your wager amount:
- For example: if you bet $5 and win $1,000, you get 200 points as your winnings are 200x your winning wager. Losing wagers earn zero points.
Net Winnings Leaderboards
- The points you earn are determined by subtracting the wager amount from your winnings (i.e. your net winnings).
- For example, if you bet $50 and win $100, you get 50 points as your 'net winnings' are $50. Losing wagers earn zero points.
- Jackpot wins and contributions do not qualify for points.