Important: Your Tier Status earned for 2023 won't be affected by the new Tier Credit rewards program (IE. If you have earned Diamond status in 2022 for 2023, you will start 2023 at Diamond status).
What are Tier Credits?
Tier Credits are a non-redeemable, non-transferable currency that grants you Tier Status in the Dynasty rewards program. Tier Credit earning will officially begin on January 1, 2023.
Learn more about your Tier Status Rewards.
How are Tier Credits earned?
Tier Credits are earned at the following rates and will be tracked on your Rewards page starting on January 1, 2023.
- Straight Bets and Futures: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $10 wagered
- Parlays: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $5 wagered
- Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $5 entry fee
- NFT drops supplied by DraftKings: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $2.50 spent
- All other purchases: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $10 spent
- Most Slots: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $10 wagered
- Select Slots/Table games: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $25 wagered
- Most Table Games: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $40 wagered
- Keno/Virtual Sports: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $10 wagered
How many Tier Credits does it take to get to each Tier?
|Silver||5,000 Tier Credits|
|Gold||25,000 Tier Credits|
|Diamond||90,000 Tier Credits|
|Onyx||175,000 Tier Credits|
How long does Tier Status last?
What happens to my Crowns?
Your Crowns balance will remain the same and you will still be able to redeem Crowns for free play and in the Dynasty store. However, Crowns no longer determine your Tier Level Status.
Important: The current earn rate for Crowns will remain the same. Learn more about Crowns earn rate.