What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay provides customers with a secure way of storing the credit and debit cards in a virtual wallet. Learn more about setting up Apple Pay.
- Apple Pay deposits process immediately.
- At this time Apple Pay is only available as a deposit method for IOS users.
- IOS device must be on IOS Software 16.0 or greater to use Apple Pay.
- To deposit with Apple Pay on a laptop, desktop, or mobile web, you must use Safari as the browser.
- Complete Apple Verification authentication via Touch ID, Face ID, or manually entering your Apple ID password to finalize a deposit.
- Apple Pay is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- If you are unable to select Apple Pay as a payment method on your Deposit page, the cards in your Apple Wallet are not eligible for Apple Pay on DraftKings.
- Amex cards only available for deposits to Fantasy.
- DraftKings does not permit the use of business accounts.
- Learn more about deposit limits for Apple Pay.
Frequently asked questions
How to Deposit with Apple Pay
- Log in to your DraftKings app on your IOS device or via web on Safari Browser.
- Navigate to the platform you wish to deposit on.
- Under Payment Type, select Apple Pay.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and tap “Add Money with Apple Pay”.
- When prompted, to finalize your deposit, complete the Apple Pay verification process via Touch ID, Face ID, or manually entering your Apple ID password.
- Once your deposit is complete, you will receive a notification on your screen confirming the following:
- Your deposit was successful.
- The amount the deposit was for.
- Your new account balance.
Can I withdraw my funds via Apple Pay?
Yes. Once a successful deposit to your DraftKings account has been made with Apple Pay you will see the option to withdraw via Apple Pay. Learn more about Apple Pay Withdrawals.