What is Trustly?
Trustly is an online banking payment processor that allows for customers to add a bank account at the time of withdrawal.
When using Trustly, you do not need to make an initial deposit using DraftKings Online Banking method to complete a withdrawal.
- The bank account used for withdrawal must be in your name.
- DraftKings does not permit the use of business accounts.
- Trustly is only available in the United States.
Learn more with the guide below on how to withdraw via Trustly verified withdrawals.
How to withdraw via Trustly verified withdrawals
- Navigate to your withdrawal page.
- Once on the withdrawal landing page, enter the amount you would like to withdraw and select Continue.
- Select the Online Banking option. At the bottom of the page, you will see the option to add a new account.
- After selecting Add New Account, the Trustly bank selection menu will appear for you to search for and select your bank.
- Once you have selected the bank you would like to use, you will be prompted to provide your login information for your financial institution to connect your bank account.
- After successfully logging in to your financial institution using the bank’s portal, you will need to select the bank account you want to link to your DraftKings account for withdrawals.
- After selecting your bank account and the linking process is complete, you will be brought back to the DraftKings withdrawal page and select Request Withdrawal.
- Upon selecting Request Withdrawal, you will need to complete Two Factor Authentication (2FA) via SMS text message or Email for the withdrawal request to be processed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to add the account each time I want to make a withdrawal?
Once an initial withdrawal using Trustly is completed, the added bank account will be available for future withdrawal requests. Please note, that adding a new account for withdrawals will not make it available as a deposit method.