DraftKings follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to provide customers with the best experience possible. You can learn more about DraftKings' Commitment to Accessibility.
DraftKings customers now have the option to enable a dark mode for the DraftKings Fantasy Sports App.
How to enable dark mode for the Fantasy Sports app
- Tap on the account icon in the top, left-hand corner.
- Tap the Settings option in the menu.
- Toggle the Dark Mode option on or off.
Customers can also use the settings within their devices to enable accessibility options that are compatible with DraftKings apps and websites. Learn more about how to enable your accessibility options by device:
- Accessibility features on an iOS device
- Accessibility features on an Android device
- Accessibility features on a Mac device
- Accessibility features on a Windows device
If you experience difficulty accessing DraftKings websites or apps, please reach out and let us know at email@example.com.