DraftKings Reignmakers players can now withdraw multiple entries at once through the Bulk Withdrawal feature on their My Contests page.
How do I use Bulk Withdrawal?
1. Click the Withdrawal Entries button at the top of your My Contests page.
2. You can use the sport, season, contest type, and game slate filters to locate the entries you wish to withdraw. The selected filters determine which entries are shown.
3. Review your entries after applying the filters and click the check box in the upper right-hand corner of each entry that you wish to withdraw.
4. To withdraw all your submitted entries from your filtered options, click “Select All”. If after review, you don’t wish to withdraw all your submitted entries, click “Deselect All” to deselect all the entries you’ve filtered to.
5. Once you have determined and selected the entries you would like to withdraw, click the “Withdraw Entries” button. You can also click the “Cancel” button at any time prior to clicking the “Withdraw Entries” option to return to your My Contests page without withdrawing any entries.
6. If your entries are successfully withdrawn, you will receive a confirmation message.
Why do certain entries have a lock symbol? Why can’t I select to withdraw those entries?
Entries with a lock symbol on them can’t be withdrawn for the following reasons, in accordance with our Daily Fantasy Sports rules.
- The contest is starting in less than fifteen (15) minutes.
- The contest is full.
Why did I receive an error message that some of my withdrawals were not successful?
If an attempted entry withdrawal is not successful, you will receive an error message and your contest withdrawals may be unsuccessful for the following reasons:
- There was a system error. To resolve this issue, simply attempt to withdraw the entry again.
- By the time you clicked withdraw, the contest had filled up or was starting in fewer than fifteen (15) minutes. In these cases, you would no longer be able to withdraw that entry.