What are Apple Pay Withdrawals?
Apple Pay provides customers with a secure way of storing the credit and debit cards in a virtual wallet. Learn more about setting up Apple Pay.
- At this time Apple Pay is only available as a deposit and withdrawal method for IOS users.
- IOS devices must be on IOS Software 16.0 or greater to use Apple Pay.
- To withdraw with Apple Pay on a laptop, desktop, or mobile web, you must use Safari as the browser.
- Apple Pay is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- If you are unable to select Apple Pay as a payment method on your Withdrawal page, the cards in your Apple Wallet are not eligible for Apple Pay withdrawals on DraftKings. Learn more about debit card withdrawals.
- DraftKings does not permit the use of business accounts.
- Learn more about withdrawal limits for Apple Pay.
How to Withdraw with Apple Pay
- To be eligible for withdrawals via Apple Pay, customers will first need to make a successful debit card deposit with their Apple Pay payment method. Learn more about depositing with Apple Pay.
- Once a successful deposit has been made, navigate to your DraftKings Account Withdrawal page.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your account.
- Under “How would you like to receive your funds?”, select Apple Pay.
- Once completed, select Continue to finalize your withdrawal.
- If you have deposited to your DraftKings account with multiple cards in your Apple Pay wallet, you will be presented with the option to select the card you wish to complete the withdrawal to.