How do I know my deposit was successful?
Any successful deposits will be reflected in your available DraftKings account balance. You can find a list of completed deposited funds in your Transaction History.
- Depending on your financial institution and payment method used to complete the deposit, the transaction may not be reflected on your bank statement right away or listed as "Pending", however successful deposit will be reflected in your balance instantly.
How do I know if my deposit was unsuccessful?
Any unsuccessful deposits will not be reflected in your DraftKings Transaction History, only completed transactions will be shown.
- For any deposits that are attempted but not successful on DraftKings, you may see these transactions as "Pending" on your bank statement.
- Depending on your financial institution and the payment method used to complete the deposit, the transaction history may not be reflected on your bank statement right away.
- Please wait 3-5 business days and these should clear for the deposited funds to be returned to your bank account. If you are still seeing any pending transactions in your bank statement after this allotted time, please contact DraftKings Customer Support or your financial institution.
- If you continue to experience issues completing a deposit, please review our troubleshooting tips.