What is Play+ PrePaid Card?
Play+ is a Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)- insured reloadable secure account that may be used to fund your DraftKings gaming wallet. Find a list of states where Play+ is available on their Sign-Up page.
- Play+ Prepaid Card deposits process immediately.
- A verified registered Play+ Prepaid Card account that matches your associated DraftKings account information.
- An ID-verified DraftKings Sportsbook or Casino account is required.
- Play+ Prepaid Card is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- An initial Play+ Prepaid Card deposit is required to withdraw using this method.
- DraftKings does not permit the use of business accounts.
Step By Step
- Log in to your DraftKings app or website.
- Select Deposit in the top right corner.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap the Play+ button to complete your deposit.
- Enter the payment method details and complete the remaining steps for your deposit.
Contacting Play+ Prepaid Card
- Play+ Prepaid Card Customer Support
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 855-558-0043
- Chat: Play+ Chat Link (Available 7 days a week from 7:30 a.m. PST to 8:30 p.m. PST)
Frequently asked questions
I am having trouble depositing with Play+, do I need a Play+ account?
Yes, players would need to have a registered Play+ account in order to deposit to DraftKings. Players can register for a Play+ account on their Sign-Up page.
I deposited with Play+, but I was charged a higher amount. Why is that?
Players can deposit with a Play+ PrePaid Card, and transfer a portion of that deposit to DraftKings while the remaining funds will remain on the Play+ Account.
Any funds that weren't added to your DraftKings account will still appear on your Play+ balance. To review your Play+ balance please go to draftkings.mycardplace.com or call Play+ Customer Service at 855-558-0043 and use the automated service.