DraftKings may offer promotions where ‘Parlay Insurance’ is offered. You can locate these offerings, and each offers complete terms and conditions by accessing the DraftKings Sportsbook Promotions page.
Important: To place wagers using the “Parlay Insurance” bet token feature you must be on App Version 4.27 or higher.
What is a Parlay Insurance Promotion?
Parlay Insurance offers allow you to place traditional parlays and same game Parlays with protection. Should one leg, or another predetermined amount in accordance with the terms and conditions, of your parlay lose.
Placing a bet with ‘Parlay Insurance’
Once you have opted in to a “Parlay Insurance’ promotion to apply the offer to a wager you will need to:
- Add a qualifying parlay to your bet slip.
- In the Apply Reward section on the bet slip, toggle the ‘Parlay Insurance’ offer you want to apply to your wager to the right. You can review the terms and conditions of the offer by tapping the i icon.
- Once the offer is applied, you will return to your bet slip with the applied offer listed below your parlay selection.
- Enter a dollar amount and place your wager.
- You can confirm your ‘Parlay Insurance’ offer was successfully applied to your wager in your My Bets tab. If the offer was successfully applied, your bet slip will contain a purple ‘Parlay Insurance’ label.
A visual representation of this process can be found here:
What is the reward for a ‘Parlay Insurance’ promotion?
Following settlement, if your wager qualifies, you will receive a Bonus Bet equal to your bet amount, up to a predetermined maximum wagering limit per the terms and conditions of the offer.
Please note, all legs of your parlay or same game parlay must settle prior to the bonus being awarded.
What happens if my qualifying wager for a ‘Parlay Insurance’ promotion wins?
Your cash balance will be credited with any winnings following the settlement of your wager.
- Single bets
- Same Game Parlay Extra
- Bets placed with Odds Boosts.
- Bets placed with Profit Boosts.
- Bets placed with Bonus Bets
- Bets that are cashed out.
- Voided bets