What are DraftKings MegaPool & PowerPool Jackpots?
DraftKings MegaPool & PowerPool Jackpots are a new Pool contest that allows players to win a jackpot and be crowned winner if they can correctly answer all 15 questions.
If any entry gets all 15 questions correct, the lucky player will be awarded the entire jackpot!
What is the difference between DraftKings MegaPool & PowerPool Jackpots?
DraftKings MegaPool Jackpots
This pool contest runs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The contest typically locks at or around 7 PM EST, but this can change depending on the start time of games. Please note that Lock time will be before the start time or at the start time of the “first” game.
DraftKings PowerPool Jackpots
The Pool lock time will be early afternoon on Sundays, but please keep in mind that this can change depending on the start time of games. Lock time will be before the start time or at the start time of the “first” game.
Pool Contest Details
- Each Pool entry costs $2.
- Each player can enter up to a maximum of ten (10) times per day.
- The DraftKings MegaPool & PowerPool Jackpots prize pool begins at $2,000 minimum. Keep in mind that DraftKings has the sole discretion to change this amount for future editions of the DraftKings MegaPool & PowerPool Jackpots.
- Entries will be accepted from the posting of each contest until the lock time (usually around 7 PM EST, except on Sundays).
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- If multiple entries answer all 15 questions correctly on a given day, the players who tied will split the jackpot prize.
- In the event of game cancellations, postponements, or voids, the contest will still run if 14 events on the card are capable of completion. If fewer than 14 events are capable of completion, the day’s contest will be canceled and entry fees will be returned to players
- The leaderboard for every iteration of the contest will be public.
- This DraftKings MegaPool & PowerPool Jackpots pools will be available in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I find the DraftKings MegaPool & PowerPool Jackpots?
Players can find the DraftKings MegaPool & PowerPool Jackpots in the Sportsbook Pools Lobby.
What do I win if I win the jackpot?
What if I didn’t submit my entry before the contest locked?
Can I edit my picks in a Pool after I've submitted them?
If I’ve entered a Pool but changed my mind, can I withdraw my entry?
Who determines the winner?
Winners will be determined by DraftKings in accordance with the criteria outlined in the DraftKings Pool Game Conditions.
Who determines a correct pick?
Subject to the applicable Pools Game Conditions, a correct pick will be determined by DraftKings with reference to the DraftKings house rules that are applicable to the settlement of the pick in question. Picks are settled on the official result published by the governing body or as otherwise verified by DraftKings.
After the settlement of a Pool and corresponding payment of the prize Pool when applicable, any subsequent corrections or amendments by the governing body to the result will not be applicable. Where DraftKings determines that an error was made, including on the Pool Game Conditions, the Pool card including errors in listings of events or picks, or in the settlement of a Pool, then DraftKings reserves the right to correct such error and settle, or resettle the Pool with the error corrected, or to settle or resettle the Pool with all picks for events DraftKings deems affected by the error as a correct pick.