How to confirm you’ve correctly installed the plugin on a PC
- Open the Control Panel and click Programs.
- Below Programs and Features, click View installed updates.
- Locate Player Location Check to confirm it successfully installed.
How to confirm you’ve correctly installed the plugin on a Mac
- Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
Locate the Player Location Check icon in the bottom row of the System Preferences window to confirm it successfully installed.
- Note: If your connection is Not Secure, please update your OS to High Sierra or later or use a different device.
If you’ve confirmed that the plugin was installed, but the website still can’t detect it, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin.