To confirm you’ve correctly installed the plugin on PC:
- Open the Control Panel and click Programs.
- Below Programs and Features, click View installed updates.
- Locate Player Location Check to confirm it successfully installed.
To confirm you’ve correctly installed the plugin on Mac:
- Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Locate the Player Location Check icon in the bottom row of the System Preferences window to confirm it successfully installed.
Note: If your connection is Not Secure, please update your OS to High Sierra or later or use a different device.