If you think you are spending too much money playing on DraftKings and would like to limit the amount , we offer several options for you to self-impose certain game-related restrictions, such as a deposit limit, a limit on the number of entries for a specific time frame, wagering limits, etc.
Daily Fantasy users can set a deposit limit here:
Sportsbook or Casino users can use either of these two pages to set their deposit limits:
If you think you are spending too much time playing on DraftKings and feel like you need a break, we offer these options for you as well.
- Self-exclusion - Depending on where you play on DraftKings, you can choose to temporarily self-exclude yourself from playing for a specific period of time - 3 months (DFS only), 6 months (DFS only), 1 year or 5 years. During this time you won’t be able to play and access your account.
- Cool off period - If you are a Sportsbook and/or Casino player you can also choose to temporarily give yourself a cool off period. You can choose yourself how long this period will be - the options range from 3 to 6 days or from 1 to 4 weeks.
- Access Casino/Sportsbook DraftKings Responsible Gaming Tools here.
- Time out - If you are a UK Daily Fantasy player, you can choose to give yourself a timeout, during which your account will be closed and you will not be able to access it until the timeout period passes.
- Access Daily Fantasy DraftKings Responsible Gaming Tools here.