There are two types of deposit limits for DraftKings accounts; self-imposed and state-regulated.
Deposit limits set by the customer can’t be increased until the self-limitation period has expired. The length of time of the self-limitation period is determined by the customer’s physical location and can be found in the Player Limits section of Account Information.
On Daily Fantasy Sports:
On Sportsbook or Casino:
Deposit limits set by state regulation may be eligible for increase. Our Customer Service team can help guide you through the process of submitting the relevant documents and information needed to request this increase.
To request an increase:
- Contact the DraftKings Customer Service team to let us know you’re interested in increasing your deposit limit.
- Our Customer Service team will review your request. If additional information is required, we’ll provide instructions on how to securely upload a photocopy of your license or another state-issued ID, and any requested paperwork.
- After all information has been submitted, we’ll follow up to let you know if your request has been approved, or if additional information is needed prior to approval.
If your account was registered in one of the following states, please also complete your state-specific form, in accordance with state regulatory requirements, and provide to our Customer Service team when requested:
- Massachusetts: Complete and return this form with your limit increase request.
- Maryland: Complete and return this form with your limit increase request.
- Tennessee: Complete and return this form with your limit increase request.
- Note: Tennessee regulations prohibit a deposit limit increase for Daily Fantasy Sports users who are of beginner status. Please wait until you no longer have a beginner badge to request a deposit limit increase.