There are two types of deposit limits for DraftKings accounts; self-imposed (Responsible Gaming feature) and state-regulated.
Deposit limits set by the customer cannot be increased for a set period of time, as determined by jurisdiction regulations for your physical location. Once the jurisdictionally required time period has elapsed, customers may request an increase to their deposit limits.
Self-imposed deposit limits can be viewed in the Player Limits section of Account Information.
Deposit limits set by state regulation may be eligible for increase. The DraftKings Customer Support Team can help guide you through the process of submitting the relevant documents and information needed to request this increase.
How to request an deposit limit increase
- Contact the DraftKings Customer Support Team to let us know you’re interested in increasing your deposit limit.
- Our Customer Service team will review your request. If additional information is required, we’ll provide instructions on how to securely upload a photocopy of your license or another state-issued ID, and any requested paperwork.
- After all information has been submitted, we’ll follow up to let you know if your request has been approved, or if additional information is needed prior to approval.
If your account was registered in one of the following states, please also complete your state-specific form, in accordance with state regulatory requirements, and provide to our Customer Support team when requested:
- Massachusetts: Complete and return this form with your limit increase request.
- Maryland: Complete and return this form with your limit increase request.
Tennessee: Complete and return this form with your limit increase request.
- Note: Tennessee regulations prohibit a deposit limit increase for Fantasy Sports users who are of beginner status. Please wait until you no longer have a beginner badge to request a deposit limit increase.