- Your account will only be charged once your deposit is completed.
- Depending on the payment method used to complete a deposit into your DraftKings account, the charge may not be posted by your financial institution immediately.
- Final posting time is at the discretion of your financial institution and DraftKings holds no responsibility with regard to these timeframes.
- Using DraftKings does not require any recurring charges, so even if you choose to save your card information for any future deposits, your card will never be charged automatically.
- Due to banking holiday hours and weekends, bank processing timelines can be impacted and may cause a delay in posting.
See the below chart for an estimated timeframe on when deposits may be posted by your financial institution:
Processing Time in Business Days*
|Apple Pay||Up to 3 days|
|Bank Wire Transfer||Up to 2 days|
|Credit Cards||Up to 3 days|
|Debit Cards||Up to 3 days|
|DraftKings Gift Card||Instantly|
|Electronic Gift Card||Instantly|
|Online Banking||Up to 3 days|
|PayPal||Dependent on payment method linked to PayPal account|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||Up to 3 days|
|Venmo||Dependent on payment method linked to Venmo account|
|VIP Preferred (e-check)||Up to 3 days|
*Estimated timeframes, actual deposits may take longer.