As the leader in daily fantasy sports, DraftKings places an importance on listening to our valued players. The Player First Initiative is a series of product features, applicable across all sports, that improve the DraftKings experience for all. Learn more about the Player First Initiative here.
Player First Initiative Policies:
- Enhanced contest eligibility: The highest-volume DraftKings players across all sports are ineligible to enter contests if the entry fee is less than $3. The highest-volume DraftKings players are also ineligible to enter contests when the entry fee is less than $5, if the prize pool is less than $25,000 guaranteed.
- Multi-entry limit and mini-MAX: All contests with an entry fee less than $5 are 20 entries max, with the exception of contests denoted as "mini-MAX". Mini-MAX contests allow players to experience the excitement of entering up to 150 lineups in a single contest, at low entry fees.
- Single entry limits: Players can enter no more than fifty (50) single entry contests that are non-guaranteed in the same sport, entry fee, and start/end time at $1, $2, $3, $5, or $10 amounts.
- Beginner contests: Only new players can hone their skills in Beginner Contests, this special contest category is available to all players until they enter more than 50 contests. Find Beginner Contests here.
- Experience badges: Experience Badges are available to help all players easily identify veteran opponents. Players with any Experience Badges are ineligible to play in Beginner Contests.
- Limit notifications from users: You have the power to decide which users cannot send you notifications to join a contest or enter a league. When a user is added to this list in your preferences, you will stop receiving notifications from that user. Add players to your limit notification from users settings here.
- Head to head player blocking: Players have the ability to block up to ten DraftKings opponents from head to head challenges in all head to head contests with entry fees below $1,000. Once you add a block, that player can no longer join your public or private head to head contests, send you head to head challenge requests, or be auto-matched with you in head to head contests. Add players to your head to head Settings here.