As the leader in fantasy sports, DraftKings places importance on listening to our valued players. The Player First Initiative is a series of product features, applicable across all sports, that improve the DraftKings experience for all. Learn more about the Player First Initiative here.
Player First Initiative Policies:
- Enhanced contest eligibility: The highest-volume DraftKings players across all sports are ineligible to enter contests if the entry fee is less than $3. The highest-volume DraftKings players are also ineligible to enter contests when the entry fee is less than $5, if the prize pool is less than $25,000 guaranteed.
- The term "highest-volume DraftKings players" refer to individuals who participate in large numbers of contests and demonstrate a significant level of activity and engagement.
- Multi-entry limit and mini-MAX: All contests with an entry fee less than $5 are 20 entries max, with the exception of contests denoted as "mini-MAX". Mini-MAX contests allow players to experience the excitement of entering up to 150 lineups in a single contest, at low entry fees.
- Single entry limits: Players can enter no more than fifty (50) single-entry contests that are non-guaranteed in the same sport, entry fee, and start/end time at $1, $2, $3, $5, or $10 amounts.
- Beginner contests: Only new players can hone their skills in Beginner Contests, this special contest category is available to all players until they enter more than 50 contests. Find Beginner Contests here.
- Experience Badges: Experience Badges are a valuable tool that assists players in quickly identifying veteran opponents and differentiating them from beginners. It is important to note that players who possess any Experience Badges are ineligible to participate in Beginner Contests, ensuring a fair and competitive environment for newcomers. To better understand the significance of each badge, players can refer to the Experience Badges page.
- Limit notifications from users: You have the power to decide which players cannot send you notifications to join a contest or enter a league. When a player is added to this list in your preferences, you will stop receiving notifications from that player. Add players to your limit notification from users settings here.
- Head-to-head player blocking: Players have the ability to block up to ten DraftKings opponents from head-to-head challenges in all head-to-head contests with entry fees below $1,000. Once you add a block, that player can no longer join your public or private head-to-head contests, send you head-to-head challenge requests, or be auto-matched with you in head-to-head contests. Add players to your head-to-head Settings here.