- DraftKings doesn't allow editing of a contest's size or payout structure once the contest has been created. Learn more about contest creation.
- If not all slots are filled when your contest starts, it may automatically resize based on settings, allowing it to run with fewer entries than initially intended.
- Resized contests aim to maintain the original payout structure, opting for the closest alternative if the initial one is unavailable.
- Learn more about contest resizing rules.
- Only private contests of 200 entries or fewer can be resized.
- The option for a contest to be auto-resized will be available in the Create a Contest flow.
- If a contest can't be resized and doesn't fill within 2 weeks, it will be canceled.
- Recurring contests’ settings will be based on the original contest’s settings.