DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports offers you the chance to create your own contests.
To create your own contest:
- Log into your account.
- Click on the Contests option from the menu at the top of the page.
- Go to the My Contests section.
- Click on the green CREATE A CONTEST button, which you will find on the right-hand side of the My Contests page.
- Customize your contest according to your preferences and the available contest rules.
- Click Start My League and create your lineup.
- Invite your friends to join your new contest by sending them a link to it.
If all available slots in your contest do not get filled up at the time a contest goes live, your contest may be resized. Resizing allows contests to run even though they do not meet the number of entries for which the contest was initially designed. If a contest is resized, it will attempt to keep the same payout structure as it was initially created to have. If that prize structure is unavailable, the next closest prize structure will be chosen.
- Only private contests can be resized
- The option for a contest to be auto-resized will be available in the Create a Contest flow
- If a contest cannot be resized, it will be cancelled.
- Recurring contest settings will be based on the original contest’s settings.
The contest resizing rules can be found HERE.