When can I cancel or withdraw from a contest?
DraftKings' policies for withdrawing from a Fantasy Sports Contest are determined by the type of contest:
- Head-to-Head: You can withdraw from unfilled Head-to-Head contests up until fifteen (15) minutes prior to Contest Lock. You can't withdraw from filled Head-to-Head contests.
- League: You can withdraw from unfilled league contests up until fifteen (15) minutes prior to Contest Lock. You can't withdraw from filled league contests.
- Guaranteed prize pool (GPP): You can withdraw from GPP contests until fifteen (15) minutes prior to Contest Lock.
- Contest withdrawal requests will need to be sent to the DraftKings Customer Support Team at least 15 minutes prior to contest lock time.
You can learn how to cancel your entry for a DraftKings Fantasy Sports contest by following the easy step by step guides below:
How to cancel your entry via the DraftKings Fantasy Sports app
- Log into the DraftKings Fantasy Sports app.
- Go to the Upcoming section.
- Click on Edit Entry.
- Click on the kebab icon (⋮) and select Withdraw Entry.
How to cancel your entry via a desktop or laptop
- Log into your account.
- Click on the Contests option from the menu at the top of the page.
- Go to the My Contests section.
- Under the lineup column, click on the Edit button. This will take you to the Draft Lobby of that contest.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, you will see a Withdraw Entry link. Once you click on it, you will be removed from the contest.