All Contest entries close upon a contest locking, which will be shown as the lock time. The lock time will be prior to the start time or at the start time of the game/match.
- Non-Late Swap Contest
- Lineup edits close when the contest locks, which will be before the game start time or prior to the game’s start time.
- As an example only: I've reserved an entry into an MMA Classic contest. The contest requires players to draft 6 fighters with the first match starting at 1:00 PM EST. All fighters will lock before the start of the 1:00 PM EST match when the contest locks.
- Late Swap Contest
- Players can make lineup edits leading up to each game's lock time. Athletes cannot be added or removed from a lineup once their contest’s lock time has passed.
- As an example only: I've reserved an entry into a contest from the NFL Classic main set. It contains 7 games at 1:00 PM EST and 2 games at 4:25 PM EST. Your lineup will lock at the lock time before the 4:25 PM EST games. Between 1 PM EST and 4:25 pm, you’ll be able to make edits to your lineup in the 4:25 PM EST game.
- Learn more about how to edit a lineup with late swap.