Cash Out is a feature that gives you the opportunity to close out your active bet before the outcome is decided. This allows you to secure part of your winnings or cut your losses as the odds change in or against your favor.
- On selected sports, Cash Out is available for pre-game, live, future, and parlay bets and can be for more or less than your original wagered amount, depending on how events unfold following your bet placement. You can see if your bet is eligible for cash out when you add it to the bet slip.
- After placing a bet, you can Cash Out early by visiting ‘My Bets’ and selecting the yellow Cash Out button. Payouts will be made upon confirming Cash Out and the money will be deposited into your account balance immediately.
In some cases, you may be allowed to Cash Out your bet before the market goes live. In some other situations, once you have placed your bet and it has been accepted, you cannot cancel it. Be sure to always make sure you have the correct bet before submitting it.
To Cash Out a bet early:
- Visit the My Bets section in your account.
- Click on the yellow Cash Out button.
- Once you confirm your Cash Out, the money will be deposited into your account.
A visual representation of a potential Cash Out opportunity can be found below.