How to change your email address
- Contact the DraftKings Customer Support Team with your request.
- Be sure to include your old email address and new email address in the request.
- Please explain the reason for needing to change your email address.
- Our team will take the steps to verify your new email and may reach out to you to request personally identifying information and/or documentation.
- This verification process is intended to maintain your protection while we verify your identity, and ensure that only you can change your email address.
- While we verify your email address, your account may be temporarily restricted.
- After your identifying information has been reviewed and your email address has been successfully updated, you'll receive a confirmation email from one of our team members.