How is my information protected?
DraftKings maintains a comprehensive security program based on industry standards and best practices. All confidential information is safeguarded by SSL (Secure Socket Layer), as represented by the padlock visible on your browser's address tab.
How do I protect my account?
- We suggest that you change your password every few months
- Never share your password with anyone
- Don't use the same password on multiple sites
- Create strong passwords that cannot be easily guessed
- Sign out of your account if you are using a shared computer
- Keep your antivirus software up to date
IMPORTANT: DraftKings will never ask you for your password
Can I share my account with another person?
What should I do if my account has been misallocated, compromised, or otherwise mishandled?
If you believe your account has been misallocated, compromised, or mishandled please contact the DraftKings Customer Support Team for assistance. Please provide all pertinent information related to your claim and a Player Advocate will attempt to address your support ticket within 24 hours.
For additional consumer protection information, visit the Federal Trade Commission's consumer protection page.