Restricted or ineligible location messages generally appear for one of three reasons:
- Physical location: You’re attempting to access a DraftKings product from a physical location that doesn’t permit use of that product.
- Learn more about where DraftKings products are permitted:
- Location services: Your device’s location services aren’t working correctly and DraftKings can’t determine your physical location.
- Learn more about location services for iOS, Android, and web browsers.
- Wi-Fi: Your device’s WiFi isn’t working correctly and DraftKings can’t determine your physical location.
- Learn more about turning on Wi-Fi signal/capability.
If you’re physically located where DraftKings is permitted and your location services and Wi-Fi are working, but are still receiving the message, please contact our Customer Support team for assistance.
Note: If you're in Louisiana, you'll need to access DraftKings via mobile app to reserve a seat or enter paid Fantasy Sports contests.