One way to ensure healthy and responsible player behavior is by giving our players the option to self-exclude from playing for a period of 3 months (DFS only), 6 months (DFS only), 1 year or 5 years.
During the self-exclusion period, the following happens:
- You will not be allowed to Log into your account
- You will not be allowed to Deposit funds into your account
- You will not be allowed to Enter contests
- You will not be allowed to Wager
- You will not be allowed to Withdraw funds from your account
- Upcoming entries will be cancelled
- You will be removed from our mailing lists
Once the self-exclusion period passes, please reach out to our Customer Support Team, they can assist you with reactivating the account.
You can self-exclude at any time via the Self-Exclusion page, once you log into your account.
Important! If you have funds in your account eligible for withdrawal that you wish to withdraw while you are in self-exclusion, you must contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.