The option to self-exclude is part of DraftKings' commitment to responsible gaming and helping customers control how and when they use DraftKings products.
Also explore our safer play at DraftKings site, DKsaferplay.com, for safer play tips, how games work, videos, and other resources!
- 3 Months (Fantasy Sports only, excluding Connecticut (CT) patrons).
- 6 Months (Fantasy Sports only, excluding Connecticut (CT) patrons).
- 1 Year
- 5 Years
Note: You’ll see all options defined by your jurisdiction when setting the self-exclusion period.
During the self-exclusion period:
- You can't log into your DraftKings account.
- You can't make any deposits
- You can't enter fantasy sports contests.
- You can't make any sports wagers.
- You can't play in any casino games.
- You can't transact on the marketplace.
- You won’t be sent any direct marketing from DraftKings.
- You can’t withdraw funds from your account without monitored assistance.
- Important: To request a withdrawal during a self-exclusion period, please contact the DraftKings Customer Support team.
Frequently asked questions
Who can self-exclude?
Any DraftKings account holder can self-exclude.