For more information about DraftKings commitment to Responsible Gaming click here.
Know Your Limits
At DraftKings, we want our patrons to enjoy playing their favorite games and gamble responsibly. However, for some, gambling can become a problem. Please read the information below. It is essential if you are recovering from any kind of dependency.
- Always establish limits for depositing and wagering before you start playing.
- Decide beforehand on a time limit for your playing session and stick to it. Within that session ensure that you take regular breaks from playing.
- Never gamble if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Never gamble if you are in recovery from any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Never gamble if your primary aim is to recover losses. Remember, bet with your head, not over it.
Play Responsibly - Set Gaming Limits
- Deposit Limits - Deposit limits will control the total dollar amount that can be deposited into your DraftKings account. These limits will be applied to all DraftKings Sportsbook, Casino and Daily Fantasy deposits.
- Wagering Limits - Wagering limits will control how much you can spend. These limits will be applied across both DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino, limiting the total combined amount you can spend.
- Max Wager Limits - You control the maximum amount of any single wager you can place. These limits will be applied to DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino.
Time Limits - Time limits allow you to restrict the number of hours in a day you can spend on the site. These limits will be applied to your DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino.
- All limit decreases will take effect immediately
- If you wish to increase a limit you first must wait till the previous limit expires