- PayPal withdrawals typically take two (2) days.
- To view the most up-to-date status for your withdrawal, please visit the withdrawal tracker on your account.
- A verified, personal PayPal account that matches your associated DraftKings account information, with an existing PayPal balance on file is required.
- A prior PayPal deposit to DraftKings from your individual PayPal account.
- The PayPal account used for withdrawals must be in your name.
- Note: PayPal Business accounts aren’t accepted for deposit or withdrawal on DraftKings.
- PayPal withdrawal amount cannot exceed sixty thousand U.S. dollars ($60,000) per transaction.
- DraftKings does not permit the use of business accounts.
- PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- PayPal phone support: 1-888-221-1161
- PayPal Customer Online Support
Frequently asked questions
What if PayPal doesn't approve the withdrawal request?
If you don't see the funds added to your PayPal account within 3-5 business days, the withdrawal will be safely returned to your DraftKings account. You can request a withdrawal from an alternative method.
How do I find my transaction information on PayPal?
To find transaction information on PayPal:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click Activity in the top navigation bar.
- Set the:
- Start date for the day before you requested your withdrawal.
- End date for today’s date.
Is withdrawing via PayPal available in all jurisdictions?
Due to regulatory requirements, withdrawal via PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions.