- PayPal withdrawals typically take two (2) days.
- To view the most up-to-date status for your withdrawal, please visit the withdrawal tracker on your account.
- A verified, personal PayPal account that matches your associated DraftKings account information, with an existing PayPal balance on file is required.
- A prior PayPal deposit to DraftKings from your individual PayPal account.
- The PayPal account used for withdrawals must be in your name.
- Note: PayPal Business accounts aren’t accepted for deposit or withdrawal on DraftKings.
- PayPal withdrawal amount cannot exceed sixty thousand U.S. dollars ($60,000) per transaction.
- DraftKings does not permit the use of business accounts.
- PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- PayPal phone support: 1-888-221-1161
- PayPal Customer Online Support
Frequently asked questions
What if PayPal doesn't approve the withdrawal request?
If you don't see the funds added to your PayPal account within 3-5 business days, the withdrawal will be safely returned to your DraftKings account. You can request a withdrawal from an alternative method.
How do I find my transaction information on PayPal?
To find transaction information on PayPal:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click Activity in the top navigation bar.
- Set the:
- Start date for the day before you requested your withdrawal.
- End date for today’s date.
Is withdrawing via PayPal available in all jurisdictions?
Due to regulatory requirements, withdrawal via PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions. Please contact the DraftKings Customer Support Team if you have any questions about what options are available in your jurisdiction.