Gaming and Fantasy/Marketplace products are assigned separate wallets. Therefore, deposit and withdrawal capabilities function independently of one another.
Your withdrawable balance is the sum of the following:
- The total amount of available funds you have deposited into your DraftKings Sportsbook/Casino wallet or DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports/Marketplace wallet.
- The amount of available funds you have won in DraftKings Sportsbook or Casino.
- The amount of available funds you have won in DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports contests.
- The amount of available funds from sales in DraftKings Marketplace.
Your balance displayed may not reflect your available balance to be withdrawn. DK Dollars are reflected in your overall account balance but can't be withdrawn from the site. Please review your Account Information page for your balance details.
- Learn more about DK Dollars.
Note: Your account's DraftKings Sportsbook total balance may be different than your account's DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports balance.