Website: Browser Requirements
Website: Optimal screen resolution for use of Sportsbook & Casino
Website: General Troubleshooting
If you are having trouble with the DraftKings website follow these steps:
- Check that your pop-up blocker is disabled
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of your browser
- Remember you have to be logged in to use some products
- Check that your firewall is enabled
Mobile App: General Troubleshooting
- Learn more about enabling your Wi-Fi.
- Learn more about getting your location detected while on your device.
- Learn more about GeoComply location services.
Mobile App Requirements
Due to location services requirements, DraftKings Sportsbook and DraftKings Casino are not available via web on a Mobile Device. To play Sportsbook on a Mobile Device, you must download the DraftKings Sportsbook App. To play Casino on a Mobile Device, you must download the DraftKings Casino App.
Note for those on Android:
- It’s legal to bet on sports with us in Michigan or Virginia, but you won’t have access to the action from the Google Play Store app. To get skin in the game, just download DraftKings Sportsbook for Android directly from our website.
- It’s legal to wager in the DraftKings Casino in West Virginia, but you won’t have access to the action from the Google Play Store app. If you are in West Virginia, instead we ask that you download DraftKings Casino for Android directly from our Mobile Apps page.
How to install the apps you need to allow 'Unknown sources' on your device.
- Go to 'Settings'
- Choose 'Security' (or 'Apps' for some devices)
- Check the 'Unknown sources' box
- Download the DraftKings app
- Once you've installed the app, you can once again disallow 'Unknown sources' in your security settings