If your account is associated with another email address and you need to change the email address, please see the article How do I change my email address?
If you have forgotten your password but remember the email address you used to register with, your password can be quickly restored:
- Visit the Login page for your DraftKings account
- Click on the Forgotten Password link
- Enter the email address you registered with
If your email address matches the one we have in our system, we will send you an email with a link to reset your password with the subject “Password Reset”.
- If you cannot see the email in your inbox, check the SPAM folder.
- If you have not received the Password Reset email after a few minutes, contact our Customer Support Team and they will help you recover your account information.
If you have forgotten both your password and your email address or if you have not received the Password Reset email, contact our Customer Support Team and they will help you recover your account information.
Please don't create a new account when you have lost your login details. Creating multiple accounts is prohibited according to our Terms and Conditions and may result in a restriction on your account.