Responsible Gaming and Patron Protection
For more information about DraftKings commitment to Responsible Gaming click here.
At DraftKings it’s all about having fun, and we want it to stay that way! It's important to remember that you should only bet what you can afford and always set yourself reasonable limits. But our top goal is bigger than that. From the second you open an account to the moment you get your hands on your winnings; our number one priority is to make sure you're playing safely and responsibly.
Here's what we do to make that happen:
- Educate our team members to recognize problem gambling and give them the resources to help.
- Provide information and assistance to our players.
- Participate in programs and initiatives to increase problem gambling awareness.
- Prevent underage gambling.
Think you have a gambling problem? Call for help.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER
Not ready to chat? Check out the links below covering these subjects: Practical tips to stay within safe limits, gambling myths, risks associated with gambling, signs of a gambling problem and how to get help
- The National Council on Problem Gambling
- Council on Compulsive Gaming - New Jersey
- Problem Gamblers Help Network of West Virginia
Know Your Limits
At DraftKings, we want our patrons to enjoy playing their favorite games and gamble responsibly. However, for some, gambling can become a problem. Please read the information below. It is essential if you are recovering from any kind of dependency.
- Always establish limits for depositing and wagering before you start playing.
- Decide beforehand on a time limit for your playing session and stick to it. Within that session ensure that you take regular breaks from playing.
- Never gamble if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Never gamble if you are in recovery from any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Never gamble if your primary aim is to recover losses. Remember, bet with your head, not over it.
Play Responsibly - Set Gaming Limits
The following types of limits exist for you to establish exactly how you want to play:
- Deposit Limits - Set daily, weekly or monthly limits on the amount you deposit into your account.
- Wagering Limits - Set limits on how much money you wish to wager while playing.
- Time Limits - Set session limits so you can control the amount of time you want to play.
Please note, all limit decreases will take effect immediately, however, if you wish to increase a limit you first must wait till the previous limit expires.
DraftKings offers all users the ability to self-exclude on all DraftKings products. You may exclude yourself using the DraftKings exclusion program, which can be accessed here.
Stay safe when you play with us
Your privacy and protection are important to us. Here are some tips and links to enhance your security.
Reset your password
If you forget your account password, or you suspect that any unauthorized person may know it, you should immediately notify us. You can always reset your password at any time by clicking on any “Forgot Password” link available either on our login page or within your account. We will send a password reset link to your email address. By clicking on that password reset link, and correctly answering two security questions, you will be able to create a new password:https://www.draftkings.com/account/resetpassword
Enable strong authentication for added account security
You may opt-in for “strong authentication” of your account by logging in and navigating to the preferences page under your account information. With strong authentication, each time you wish to log in to your account, you will receive a text message from us containing a temporary six digit code. You must enter that code during account login to access your account. Click here to opt in:https://sportsbook.draftkings.com/myaccount/preferences
Keep others away from using your account
Don't forget to lock your device when you're not playing. Remember, letting other people access your DraftKings account is strictly prohibited. If another person does use your account, you are responsible for their actions.
Got concerns, suggestions, or complaints? Get in touch with our Customer Support Team.
Terms & Conditions
All capitalized terms contained herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to those terms in the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) which appears on the Terms and Conditions page of the Websites. In the event of a conflict between information contained in this Player Protection page and the EULA, the terms and conditions of the EULA shall prevail. If you would like a copy of the Terms and Conditions agreed to when you established your gaming account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account & Game History
Feel free to obtain your account and game history any time! Log in and go to your account information for details.
Underage gambling is a criminal offense. Facilitating someone under the age of 21 to gamble is also against the law. If caught, you’ll be prohibited from gambling online.
You must be physically present in the state in which sportsbook and gaming is permitted.