What are Crowns?
Crowns are a form of currency used by DraftKings players. They have no cash value, but can be used on DraftKings to directly enter into contests.
Crowns balances are universal across Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, and Casino. This means that if you earn your Crowns playing Fantasy Sports, they will be available to you for Sportsbook and Casino games as well.
The more you play, the more crowns you earn.
The current earn rates for Crowns are:
- Please note: Earn rates are subject to change and accruals may vary depending on game and player's location.
- 550 crowns is equal to $1 DK Dollar or $1 in Casino Credits.
For Sportsbook and Casino accrual:
- Odds must be -1000 or larger to accrue crowns
- Cashed out or Voided bets do not accrue crowns
- Live Dealer Craps is not eligible for crown accrual.