The DraftKings Refer a Friend program is a way for players to earn bonuses by referring friends who will also enjoy playing on DraftKings.
In order to participate in the Refer a Friend offer, players must send their personal referral link to their referee. Players can find their Refer a Friend link by DraftKings Product below:
Please note that DraftKings Refer a Friend program may not be available in all jurisdictions.
As an example only: There is no Refer a Friend promotional offer for DraftKings Sportsbook in the state of Massachusetts.
Important Note: You shall not yourself, nor shall you authorize, assist, or encourage any third party to register as a player or make deposits to any player account (directly or indirectly) through your link for your own personal use and/or the use of your relatives, friends, employees, agents or advisors, or otherwise attempt to artificially increase the rewards payable to you, to meet your minimum acquisition requirements or in any other way attempt to defraud DraftKings. For more information, please consult the Refer-a-Friend Program Terms.
As an example only: John invites his brother Marcus to play DraftKings through the refer a friend program. Marcus is excited to join and take advantage of the promotion, however he forgot his Venmo password and instead uses his brother's Venmo account. While referring a relative, friend or colleague is acceptable; depositing into any DraftKings account other than your own is a breach of our terms of service and will result in account restrictions up to and including account termination for the offender.
Any new referral to DraftKings must meet the following qualifications
- Must be physically located in a DraftKings legal state for Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino, or Pick6.
- Be a new DraftKings customer.
- Never deposited funds into a DraftKings account before.
- Successfully verify their identity with DraftKings through the identity verification process
- Meet the minimum deposit requirements listed in the terms and conditions of the Refer a Friend offer.
The specific requirements for Refer A Friend offers change seasonally to match new opportunities offered by DraftKings. You can always find the most up-to-date details for your current Refer A Friend offer on the referral page.
Once the qualifying actions have been completed by the person referring and the newly referred player, both will receive their bonuses. The specific requirements and bonuses change regularly. You can always find the latest details for the Refer A Friend program within the Terms & Conditions links listed above.
How to refer a friend to DraftKings
You must do the following steps:
- Send your friend a referral link. You can send your link through email, text, or social media platform such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
- After your friend clicks on the link, they go to the DraftKings Sign Up page where they can create their own account.
- Once they have created their account, deposited, and finally completed the actions outlined in the current Refer A Friend offer, both you and your friend will receive the promotional credit offered.
IMPORTANT: Your friend MUST use your referral link while creating their account to be credited for the referral!
How to make sure you and your friend qualify for the Refer a Friend bonus
The friends you send your referral link to MUST complete the following:
- Click on the link provided from your friend and then create an account.
- Be a newly referred player.
- Complete the qualifying actions outlined on the Refer A Friend page (see the links above for additional details).