A same game parlay (SGP) is a parlay that allows you to combine multiple bets from the same game into a single parlay and is dependent on all of those outcomes winning. Events that support SGP will have a +SGP logo next to every game card.
To place an SGP wager:
- Log into Sportsbook via app, mobile web, or desktop/laptop.
- Locate an event with +SGP and select it.
- On the Event tab or game page, toggle On for Same Game Parlay.
- Make your picks and tap Add To Bet Slip.
- SGP is available only for pre-match bets.
- Cashout isn't supported.
- To receive bet odds, at least two (2) legs of the parlay must be selected.
Notable changes to the Same Game Parlay (SGP) layout:
- Odds are present: Customers could only see the conditions of markets available to bet on (i.e., Moneyline Team x or Moneyline Team y); there were no odds. The latest change allows you to see the odds available for each market while building your SGP. The odds are now available for every outcome listed in SGP mode.
- Manipulating your bet within the betslip: Customers previously utilized the bet builder component, where the odds calculation would occur before customers could add the SGP to their betslip. Once the SGP entered the betslip, the customer couldn’t manipulate the wager to remove or add SGP legs. In the latest version, customers are able to select legs for their SGP, and via the minimized betslip, can receive guidance while assembling the bet. This version also includes the ability to add or remove legs from your SGP while in the betslip.
Settlement of these bets will be based on the following criteria:
- For further sportsbook SGP settlement rules, review the Market Rules section of the sportsbook.
- For further sports specific SGP settlement rules, review the relevant sports specific sections of the sportsbook.
Important: Due to the nature of the bet type, SGP odds are calculated differently than in other types of parlay bets. Please take careful note of the SGP specific odds before placing a bet.