The option to set a cool off period is part of DraftKings' commitment to responsible gaming and helping customers control how and when they use DraftKings Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, and Casino.
Also explore our safer play at DraftKings site, DKsaferplay.com, for safer play tips, how games work, videos, and other resources!
Cool down durations:
- 3 Days
- 4 Days
- 5 Days
- 6 Days
- 1 Week
- 2 Weeks
- 3 Weeks
- 4 Weeks
Note: Not all options are offered in all jurisdictions. You’ll see all options defined by your jurisdiction when setting the cool off period.
During the cool down period:
- You can't log into your DraftKings account.
- You can't deposit or withdraw funds.
- You can't enter fantasy sports contests.
- You can't make any sports wagers.
- You can't play in any casino games.
- You can't transact in the marketplace.
- Existing entries and wagers will remain live however you won't be able to make any changes.
Frequently asked questions
Who can set a cool off period?
Any DraftKings account holder can set a cool off period from Sportsbook or Casino.
How can I set a cool off period?
What happens to the funds in my DraftKings account while I'm in the cool off period?
What happens after the cool off period ends?
Can I limit my access to DraftKings for a longer period of time?
Can I limit my DraftKings use in other ways?
Can I end my cool off period early?