DraftKings uses an external queue technology that randomly places all individuals in the waiting room into the queue for the drop. If someone joins the drop after the waiting room has ended, they’ll be placed at the end of the queue.
- Your queue position indicates the order in which the opportunity to purchase a Digital Player Card will be available to you, but doesn’t hold your place in line if you don’t act promptly.
Frequently asked questions
Can I have more than one place in line if I open DraftKings on multiple devices?
A DraftKings account can’t hold more than one position in a queue. If multiple tabs or devices are open to Marketplace, each will hold the same queue position.
If I’ve gotten a Digital Player Card in the past, does that mean I’m less likely to get one in the future?
If I enter the waiting room early, does that get me a better queue position?
Can I skip the queue and go straight to purchasing a Digital Player Card?
How long do queues get?
How long does it take to move from the waiting room to the queue?
Does a low queue number mean I’m guaranteed a Digital Player Card?
How do I have the best queue-to-purchase experience?
- Be sure your device isn’t locked or asleep at the time of the drop and keep it active until you are redirected to the DraftKings Marketplace.
- Keep an eye on the Marketplace tab and respond quickly to any messages from Marketplace.
- Don’t open multiple Marketplace tabs (as more tabs don’t equal more chances).
- Be sure you have a strong and reliable connection to the internet.
- If you’re able to, deposit funds before the drop begins.