If your account is locked or restricted, please reach out to the DraftKings Customer Support Team for assistance.
When contacting support, there are a few things you can do to ensure your account can be reviewed for reinstatement as quickly as possible.
The more information you can provide to the Player Advocate assigned to help you, the faster we can complete the necessary steps required to review your account.
Have a valid photo ID readily available. The DraftKings Customer Support team may be required to request a Self-Certified Identification (SCID) photo from you.
- Note: If an SCID is required, a Player Advocate will ask for a photo of you holding your ID next to your face in a “selfie.” See the video "What is an SCID?" for more information.
- Review the example of an SCID below.
- Have a PDF copy of the bank or other financial statement that includes your most recent DraftKings transactions (deposit or withdrawal) readily available. In some instances, the DraftKings Customer Support team may be required to request a PDF copy of your transaction information.
- Be sure geolocation is enabled on all devices that you’re using to access DraftKings.
- Disable any VPN or other software that may mask your location on any device you’re using to access DraftKings.
- Discontinue using any jailbroken device that was previously used to access DraftKings.
- Adhere to the one account policy by only using the original account you created for DraftKings.
- Ensure your account is verified.