- PayPal deposits process immediately.
- A verified, personal PayPal account that matches your associated DraftKings account information, with an existing PayPal balance on file is required.
- The PayPal account used to deposit must be in your name.
- An initial PayPal deposit is required to withdraw using this method.
- PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions.
- DraftKings does not permit the use of business accounts.
- Players are not able to deposit via PayPal Credit or PayPal in 4.
- When depositing with PayPal, please ensure your PayPal account is linked to your payment method.
- When depositing through DraftKings mobile applications, PayPal deposits may require a confirmation to be made in a separate pop-up window.
Your PayPal deposit is in a submitted status
Resolution: Make sure you stay on the PayPal sign-in page until the deposit is successfully processed.
- If your PayPal deposit shows a submitted status, it will apply toward the deposit limit for up to 12 hours.
- You’re welcome to set your own deposit limits anytime by visiting our Player Limits page.
You're using a PayPal business account
- Resolution: Use a personal PayPal account or an alternative deposit method.
- PayPal phone support: 1-888-221-1161
- PayPal customer online support
Frequently asked questions
How do I find my transaction information on PayPal?
To find transaction information on PayPal:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click Activity in the top navigation bar.
- Set the:
- Start date for the day before you deposited.
- End date for today’s date.
Is PayPal depositing available in all jurisdictions?
Due to regulatory requirements, depositing via PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions. Please visit your DraftKings Account Deposit Page if you have any questions about what options are available in your jurisdiction.