Each contest's GameCenter provides all relevant information about the contest, from entry before the contest locks through the final results. Learn more about accessing a contest’s GameCenter.
For your convenience the information is organized into three sections:
Important: Live contest scoring is strictly for entertainment purposes. Only completed games in the History section will display DraftKings’ official scoring of the contest, and this validation process doesn’t begin until all games within the contest are final.
In this section, you’ll find general game information including:
- Contest name
- Contest details
- Clicking this link will redirect you to an additional page that displays the contest summary description, prize payouts, entrant list, and the contest rules.
- Total prize pool for the contest
- Start time of the contest
- Number of entries in the contest
- Current status of the contest (Live or Completed)
- Total positions paid
In the overview section, you can also toggle between light and dark mode and review the full contest details which display contest summary description, prize payouts, the entrant list (including player badges), and the contest rules.
In this section, you’ll find a snapshot of current standings (up to 500 entries) for contests in progress, or the recap of results for completed contests.
Important: For contests that include more than 500 entries, each Team Name will be listed up to the 500th position, and after that only the last place Team Name for each prize tier will be listed.
- Prior to the final results, Rank displays the top 500 entries at the current moment in time according to unofficial live contest scoring, as well as your contest entry standing if your rank is outside of the top 500. Rankings will change as the contest progresses, and final standings will be available after all games in the contest end and final statistics are confirmed. Learn more about GameCenter rankings.
- Team Name:
- The fantasy player name associated with the entry. Names with parentheses after indicate multiple entries by the fantasy player. DraftKingsUsername (3/15) means that the entry was the 3rd of 15 entries made by the fantasy player DraftKingsUserName.
- PMR (Player Minutes Remaining), PIR (Player Innings Remaining), PLR (Player Laps Remaining), or PHR (Player Holes Remaining)
- FPTS (Fantasy Points)
In this section, you’ll find information about individual athletes rostered in a fantasy lineup. Select a Team Name from the Standings section to view the following information for a specific entry:
- POS (Position)
- Click on the player’s photo to see the player’s individual stats and news.
- Q indicates the player’s injury status was questionable.
- Draft %
- CPT indicates the percentage of times the player was drafted as captain, in Showdown Captain Mode contest formats.
- FPTS (Fantasy Points)
- Fire icon indicates the player did better than predicted.
- Ice icon indicates the player did worse than predicted.