In Fantasy Sports, PMR, PIR, PLR, and PHR all help you understand how much time is remaining in a regular game, race, or contest.
Note: Overtime is not included in any of these.
Player Minutes Remaining
- Used for sports that have set times associated with quarters, periods, etc.
- Starts as the accumulated total of all possible minutes for each player. Does not guarantee any player will play all or even part of the possible minutes.
- Minutes are tracked against each individual player, even if two players are on the same team or in the same game.
Player Innings Remaining
- Used for baseball.
- Indicates the total remaining number of innings all player might play, but doesn't guarantee that they will play.
Player Laps Remaining
- Used for auto-racing, such as NASCAR and F1.
- The PLR will decrease at the start of each lap.
- Laps are tracked against each individual player.
Player Holes Remaining
- Displays the number of golf holes remaining for players in your rostered lineup.
- Holes are tracked against each individual player.